Edited Sep 16, 2024, 02:32
Re: Nigel Swift, RIP - OT hunting knobheads
Sep 16, 2024, 02:23
GLADMAN wrote:
LeeHarveyIsInnocent wrote:
GLADMAN wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
The Eternal wrote:
Well said. Absolute horses cocks the lot of the arrogant tossers on horseback. I'd love to hunt each and every one of them down with dogs and see how they enjoy the 'sport' then. Hopefully they'd shout 'Hurrah' every time one of them was caught, but I doubt if their stiff upper lips would stay stiff for too long.

How do you stand with the hunting and killing of foxes by farmers and gamekeepers who don't ride horses? Are they arrogant tossers and horsecocks as well? Remember The Groanaid chose to post a decades-old photo of a red-coat-clad bunch on horseback... when we all know that the VAST majority of foxes are not hunted or killed in that way.
I saw the results of a fox slaughtering a field of lambs back in March. I see it regularly as a rural dweller and rural enthusiast. Would the no-cock bed-wetters and castrato snowflakes suggest we ask that Mr Fox to become a vegan? Because that is apparently where the debate lies with the bed-wetters and castratos. Foxes are, to borrow Mr Ed Swales helpful description of the bed-wetters and castratos, "very uneducated" and come from a very anthropomorphic point of view (foxes and bed-wetters/ castratos apparently think lambs, chickens, geese, turkeys etc are simply for mauling)... "and they’re blinkered to... rural reality and wildlife management reality." And while foxes are not deaf I dont really think they want to listen to bed-wetters or farmers either... they want to slaughter and require strong rural wildlife management.

The argument here is against those sub-humans who want to kill for no other reason than for 'fun'. Just those scum keep the hell away from me.

A very tolerant person, right here. Keep reading the Guardian, Starmer toad. Don't ya think pensioners are at least as important as foxes?

Hi Eds.... can we close this off, please? It does not do any service to the memory of Nigel (with whom I often did not agree, but who was articulate, informed and worthy of debate - a bit like Christopher Hitchens?; he got you thinking, which is what right-thinking people want, surely? - and what is not occurring here). However, in Nigel's spirit: I've been accused of being a lot of things in my time - and frankly, unless I respect the integrity of the accuser, it's utterly irrelevant to me. Call me what you will. People have different views and I embrace the opportunity to educate myself, but not without contrary evidence proving me wrong. However, I've never been accused of reading The Guardian before! And to accuse me of voting for Starmer.... well, that is where I draw the line. I despise the fool. Taking money from pensioners to give to fat, overpaid train drivers (and yes, I do know specifics). "Hahahaha- "LeeHarveyIsInnocent hasn't added a profile".....how witty, how subversive, but with nothing to say that matters to anyone... may believe he is a far-left radical, but......... clearly no idea. Look, I've just got back from North Wales and seen the ongoing 'couldn't give a f**k'' approach to our heritage'. Cairns fashioned into 'Shooting Boxes' for morons to act the "mighty hunter" by massacring especially reared birds. I'm told by certain, er, individuals in Scotland, that, in effect, "you townies don't understand the ways of the country where we peasants do as we're told and indulge our urge to kill for fun because that's the way it's always been". That's absolutely true. I do not. understand whatsoever. I stand and say 'this is not right'. You kill for fun and you are not right.'

Presumably unaware whether he is in Wales or Scotland. Some colonial holiday home anyway. Or was he talking to Scottish people in Wales? (M.E.S. might have got a song out of that!)
Either way, he clearly enjoys provoking "local" people who are fathoms beneath his exalted wisdom, and who will likely piss themselves laughing when he thankfully sods off back to his sanctimonious lair.
And who is he to decide what a train driver is worth? More than him (or any Labour MP), obviously.
Social media, it's just some fun y'know.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index