Topic View: Flat | Threaded
LeeHarveyIsInnocent
64 posts

Re: Nigel Swift, RIP - OT hunting knobheads
Sep 15, 2024, 20:01
GLADMAN wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
The Eternal wrote:
Well said. Absolute horses cocks the lot of the arrogant tossers on horseback. I'd love to hunt each and every one of them down with dogs and see how they enjoy the 'sport' then. Hopefully they'd shout 'Hurrah' every time one of them was caught, but I doubt if their stiff upper lips would stay stiff for too long.

How do you stand with the hunting and killing of foxes by farmers and gamekeepers who don't ride horses? Are they arrogant tossers and horsecocks as well? Remember The Groanaid chose to post a decades-old photo of a red-coat-clad bunch on horseback... when we all know that the VAST majority of foxes are not hunted or killed in that way.
I saw the results of a fox slaughtering a field of lambs back in March. I see it regularly as a rural dweller and rural enthusiast. Would the no-cock bed-wetters and castrato snowflakes suggest we ask that Mr Fox to become a vegan? Because that is apparently where the debate lies with the bed-wetters and castratos. Foxes are, to borrow Mr Ed Swales helpful description of the bed-wetters and castratos, "very uneducated" and come from a very anthropomorphic point of view (foxes and bed-wetters/ castratos apparently think lambs, chickens, geese, turkeys etc are simply for mauling)... "and they’re blinkered to... rural reality and wildlife management reality." And while foxes are not deaf I dont really think they want to listen to bed-wetters or farmers either... they want to slaughter and require strong rural wildlife management.

The argument here is against those sub-humans who want to kill for no other reason than for 'fun'. Just those scum keep the hell away from me.

A very tolerant person, right here. Keep reading the Guardian, Starmer toad. Don't ya think pensioners are at least as important as foxes?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index